1. I live in Alberta, Canada. If you’re not from Canada, I know what you’re thinking. And no, I do not live in an igloo. But I do have a thing for Mounties.
2. I’m an introvert. A really outgoing introvert. It’s a real thing!
3. If I could only listen to one album from now until forever, it would be High Violet by The National
4. I love to host dinner parties but I’m a terrible cook.
5. I have been known to get teary-eyed during Tim Horton’s and Olympics commercials. And also when listening to certain songs by The National.
6. Careers I have considered and not pursued: actress, elementary school teacher, writer, singer, interior designer, high-powered business degree something.
7. Career I am actually pursuing: city planner.
8. I know certain passages of Summer Sisters by Judy Blume by heart. I’ve read it once a year, every year since I was fifteen. It reminds me of some of the happiest summers of my life.
9. I’m celiac. After it became trendy.
10. I have a short temper, my love is fierce, and sometimes I say things I regret. Things like, “I hate you.” Or even worse, “I love you.”
11. Number of seriously botched relationships since high school: 6
12. Number of botched relationships I’m still trying to get over: 1
13. I wouldn’t know what to do without Spoonbill.
It’s so nice to meet you.